You want to build your own iPhone / iPad / Mac platformer game such as League of Evil ? Then start with a strong code foundation!
This starter kit includes the complete source code of “Commander Cool” for iPhone / iPad / Mac build with Cocos2d & Box2d, extensive code documentation and video documentation (accessible online or offline) covering every beginning step to modifying the app for yourself.
The code is 100% compatible with the latest version of Xcode 4.4, the code includes cocos2D (v1.0.1). The Xcode project builds successfully on the new iPhone 4S device, iPad 3, the 5.0 Simulator and Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8
More Feature Details:
– Two Targets: iOS & Mac + Lite Version Target
– Use Box2D Physics Engine
– Custom Build Scripts for automated Deployment to TestFlight or HockeyKit
– Game Center Support: Achievements and Leaderboard
– Facebook integration (Share on Facebook)
– Twitter Integration (Share on Twitter) iOS 5 only
– Game analyze with Playtomic
– iRate integration
Media Assets Included…
– Sprites, Spritesheets, Backgrounds, Buttons, HUD – for iPhone / iPhone Retina & iPad / iPad Retina & Mac
– Tiled Map Editor Files
– Background music
– 6 Map Examples!
– Zwoptex Files, ParticleDesigner Files, GlyphDesigner Files
– Raw Resources folder containing every animation sprite as a single image in normal, retina and ipad retina!
The Extra Special Cool Features….
Almost ALL the customization of the game can be done in Tiled Map Editor ( http://www.mapeditor.org ). You’ll work in this amazingly simple map editing program to save new .tmx files for each level you want to add to the game. This program is where you will draw background and foreground tiles, define collidable areas, and choose where to spawn Entities, Objects or Particles. You’ll even set the background image and background music for each level in the Tiled program.
The video documentation spends around 45 minutes building a level from scratch in Tiled and incorporating it into the Xcode project.
– Entities: Player, 3 different Enemies with different A.I.,& Tanks!
– Object Properties: damage, cure, score, pickable, collideable, triggerScript, sound
– Default Properties values in class files. Can be overwritten in the level editor.
– Intro scene
– Start scene
– About scene with a WebView for about text
– Settings (sound / music on/off)
– Dynamic level selection scene (from a plist)
– Game finish / game over scene
Learn how to get started with the kit, build new levels, and change the artwork with an hour long video guide available with your purchase OR viewable now at https://vimeo.com/46833553[vimeo https://vimeo.com/46833553 w=600]
For more info visit the Commander Cool Starter Kit sales page at CartoonSmart.com or click the image below….
Affiliate Builder Link for this product: http://www.payloadz.com/go/jump?id=1648092&aff_id=#####
Affiliates should replace the ##### with their Affiliate ID. Register for your ID here
Affiliates will earn a fee for ANY product purchased on CartoonSmart by a referral (not just the product they initially land on).